Events available for online registration
Follow the links below to register for all Wilshire events that require registration. Registration requires a simple login. If you've registered for events at Wilshire online before, you already have a login. If you're new to the online registration, creating a login is simple. Should you need any assistance, contact Susan Kimball at (214) 452-3108. Also see additional instructions at bottom of page.
Please note: For event registrations paid with credit cards, Wilshire is charged a 2 percent processing fee by most banks and a 3.5 percent fee by American Express. In the event a registration paid by credit card is cancelled, the related processing fee will be deducted from the refund.
EVENTS FOR CHILDREN
- MusiCamp 2017 : July 10-14, 9 a.m. to noon, plus performance July 16 at 5:30 p.m. $75 each. For completed first through sixth graders.
- Vacation Bible School 2017: June 12-16, 9 a.m. to noon. Free. For preschoolers through those who will have completed sixth grade. Preschoolers must have been born on or before September 1, 2013.
- Cooking Camp I IS FULL. Please sign up here: Waiting List for Cooking Camp I. You will be contacted if/when a spot becomes available. Camp is June 26-30, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. $100. For completed first through sixth graders. No experience needed.
- Cooking Camp II IS FULL. Please sign up here: Waiting List for Cooking Camp II -You will be contacted if/when a spot becomes available. July 17-21, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. $100. For completed third through sixth graders who have participated in a previous Wilshire cooking camp, either this summer or previous years.
- Preschool Friends Camp I: July 10-14, from 9 a.m. to noon. Theme: "I Can Be a Helper." $85. For those who were born on or before September 1, 2013, through those who will have completed kindergarten.
- Preschool Friends Camp II: July 24-28, from 9 a.m. to noon. Theme: "I Know God Loves Me." $85.For those who were born on or before September 1, 2013, through those who will have completed kindergarten.
- Preteen Camp 2017 (Passport Kids Camp): July 28-31 in Brownwood, Texas, for those who will have completed third through sixth grades; $75 deposit due upon registration; total cost is $295.
- 2017 Music & Missions trip for 4th-6th graders, April 8-9, $115, in Frisco and McKinney, Texas. (Includes option to purchase extra tickets for family/friends).
- Frisco RoughRiders Baseball Tickets, April 8, 7:05 p.m., $20 each. Ticket includes admission, all-you-can-eat hot dogs, brats, chips, peanuts and Dr Pepper products as well as a RoughRider souvenir.
EVENTS FOR YOUTH
- Youth Choir Tour 2017: June 17-25, 2017; $400; two payments tracks offered (six payments and four payments)
- '17 WSM Youth Camp - July 9-14, 2017; for completed seventh through 12th graders; $350. Camp Mitchell, Morrilton, Arkansas
EVENTS FOR ADULTS
- Exploring Faiths event with George Mason, April 6 at 6:30 p.m. Dialogue Institute Dallas in Richardson.
- Child care for Beyond Vietnam livestream event - April 4, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Registration only required for child care (ages birth through 6th grade). Registrations required by March 30.
- Purchase Easter Lilies, for $12 each in honor or in memory of loved ones. Dedications will be listed in the Easter Sunday Worship Folder. Deadline is Palm Sunday, April 9. You may take your purchased lily home after the 11:00 service on Easter Sunday.
- Frisco RoughRiders Baseball Tickets, April 8, 7:05 p.m., $20 each. Ticket includes admission, all you can eat hot dogs, brats, chips, peanuts and Dr Pepper products as well as a RoughRider souvenir. Young Musicians are singing national anthem and George Mason is throwing out the first pitch.
- Listening Prayer Retreat, March 31-April 2, Camp Arrowhead in Glen Rose, Texas. $150. Brochure and registration form (pdf)
- To register for these events, click on the event name.
- The next page will show some information about the event.
- Below you will see "Tell us about yourself." Put your first name, last name and email address in the blanks. If that is an email in our database, on the next page you will have an opportunity to enter your password. If the system doesn't find that email address, you may register as a guest. However, if you want to pay online with a credit card (as opposed to offline with cash or check in person or by mail) you will have to set up an account to do so (if you haven't ever set up an account previously), but the account is free and your information is secure.
- You don't have to be a member of Wilshire to register for an event.