Events available for online registration
Follow the links below to register for all Wilshire events that require registration. Registration requires a simple login. If you've registered for events at Wilshire online before, you already have a login. If you're new to the online registration, creating a login is simple. Should you need any assistance, contact Susan Kimball at (214) 452-3108. Also see additional instructions at bottom of page.
Please note: For event registrations paid with credit cards, Wilshire is charged a 2 percent processing fee by most banks and a 3.5 percent fee by American Express. In the event a registration paid by credit card is cancelled, the related processing fee will be deducted from the refund.
EVENTS FOR CHILDREN & PRESCHOOL
- Advent Worship Helpers - Help bring in an item to build the nativity in worship. Open to 3rd through 6th graders. Sign up for the specific date(s) and service(s) your child is available to help.
- First Sunday, December 3, 8:30 a.m. service, 4 helpers total needed
- First Sunday, December 3, 11:00 a.m. service, 4 helpers total needed
- Second Sunday, December 10, 8:30 a.m. service, 6 helpers total needed
- Second Sunday, December 10, 11:00 a.m. service, 6 helpers total needed
- Third Sunday, December 17, 8:30 a.m. service, 8 helpers total needed
- Third Sunday, December 17, 11:00 a.m. service, 8 helpers total needed
- Fourth Sunday, Christmas Eve morning, December 24, 10:00 a.m. service, 2 helpers total needed
- Christmas Eve evening service, December 24, 5:00 p.m. service, 20 helpers total needed
EVENTS FOR YOUTH
EVENTS FOR ADULTS or All Ages
- Faith in 3-D Audition Application for Working : Wilshire’s 2018 Faith in 3-D presentation will be staged April 6 and 7 in Community Hall. The annual event will combine drama, dessert and discussion by presenting the musical Working. Auditions are Nov. 27 & 28; applications are requested by Thursday, Nov. 23.
- Poinsettias for Sanctuary, Help decorate Wilshire's Sanctuary with poinsettias for the upcoming Advent season in honor or in memory of loved ones . Each plant costs $10. Paper forms are also available in the church office.
- Men's Ski Trip 2018 - Feb. 4-8: $250 deposit due upon registration. Prices vary. Find more information here or by contacting Mary Ann Hill at 214-505-7404.
- 2018 Women's Retreat - Feb. 23-35 at Riverbend Retreat Center in Glen Rose, TX: $50 deposit due by Dec. 17. Total cost is $180.
- All Holiday Missions Opportunities: All the Thanksgiving and Christmas opportunities, including some not listed below.
- Gateway of Grace: Thanksgiving Feast - Thanksgiving Day. Donate food /gift cards or provide transportation to a refugee family on Thanksgiving morning, Nov. 23.
- Rise Against Hunger: Black Out Hunger Event. Friday November 24 from 10 a.m.-noon. Pack meals at the Rise Against Hunger Warehouse at 807 S. Great Southwest Prkwy., Grand Prairie, TX 75051. Suggested donation of $20/person or $60/family.
- Wilkinson Center: Christmas Store - Saturday, Dec.16 - Help out at the Wilkinson Center’s Christmas Store for toy distribution. (Ages 12-15 must be registered with a supervising adult)
- Gateway of Grace: Christmas Party - December 16th. Donate food /gift cards or provide transportation to a refugee family on Saturday morning, Dec. 16. [Sign up link not yet available. Check back here or contact Heather Mustain with your interest].
CHILD CARE FOR EVENTS
- To register for these events, click on the event name.
- The next page will show some information about the event.
- Below you will see "Tell us about yourself." Put your first name, last name and email address in the blanks. If that is an email in our database, on the next page you will have an opportunity to enter your password. If the system doesn't find that email address, you may register as a guest. However, if you want to pay online with a credit card (as opposed to offline with cash or check in person or by mail) you will have to set up an account to do so (if you haven't ever set up an account previously), but the account is free and your information is secure.
- You don't have to be a member of Wilshire to register for an event.