Events available for online registration
Follow the links below to register for all Wilshire events that require registration. Registration requires a simple login. If you've registered for events at Wilshire online before, you already have a login. If you're new to the online registration, creating a login is simple. Should you need any assistance, contact Susan Kimball at (214) 452-3108. Also see additional instructions at bottom of page.
Please note: For event registrations paid with credit cards, Wilshire is charged a 2 percent processing fee by most banks and a 3.5 percent fee by American Express. In the event a registration paid by credit card is cancelled, the related processing fee will be deducted from the refund.
EVENTS FOR CHILDREN & PRESCHOOL
- MusiCamp 2017 : July 10-14, 9 a.m. to noon, plus performance July 16 at 5:30 p.m. $75 each. For completed first through sixth graders.
- Vacation Bible School 2017: June 12-16, 9 a.m. to noon. Free. For preschoolers through those who will have completed sixth grade. *Space is limited for three year olds through completed kindergarten so we ask that they must be registered separately.
- Completed 1st grade - completed 6th grade Vacation Bible SchoolJune 12-16, 9 a.m. to noon. Free.
- 5 year old / Completed Kindergarten registration for Vacation Bible School - June 12-16, 9 a.m. to noon. Free. Because space is getting low, we ask that you register your preschooler based on the age group for their class. For the five year old class your child must have been born on or before September 1, 2011.
- 4 year old / Pre-K registration for Vacation Bible School - June 12-16, 9 a.m. to noon. Free. Because space is getting low, we ask that you register your preschooler based on the age group for their class. For the four year old class your child must have been born on or before September 1, 2012.
- 3 year old registration for Vacation Bible School - June 12-16, 9 a.m. to noon. Free. Because space is getting low, we ask that you register your preschooler based on the age group for their class. For the three year old class your child must have been born on or before September 1, 2013.
- Cooking Camp I IS FULL. Please sign up here: Waiting List for Cooking Camp I. You will be contacted if/when a spot becomes available. Camp is June 26-30, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. $100. For completed first through sixth graders. No experience needed.
- Cooking Camp II IS FULL. Please sign up here: Waiting List for Cooking Camp II -You will be contacted if/when a spot becomes available. July 17-21, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. $100. For completed third through sixth graders who have participated in a previous Wilshire cooking camp, either this summer or previous years.
- Preschool Friends Camp I: July 10-14, from 9 a.m. to noon. Theme: "I Can Be a Helper." $85. For those who were born on or before September 1, 2013, through those who will have completed kindergarten.
- Preschool Friends Camp II: July 24-28, from 9 a.m. to noon. Theme: "I Know God Loves Me." $85.For those who were born on or before September 1, 2013, through those who will have completed kindergarten.
- Preteen Camp 2017 (Passport Kids Camp): July 28-31 in Brownwood, Texas, for those who will have completed third through sixth grades; $75 deposit due upon registration; total cost is $295.
EVENTS FOR YOUTH
- WSM Supper Club - June 6, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. Must Register by June 4. (Notifications of house assignments will be made on June 5). Students who are completing or just completed 7th -12th grades are invited to sign up. Be assigned to a home in groups of 7-8 to prepare a meal and enjoy food and fellowship with other members of the youth group.
- Youth Choir Tour 2017: June 17-25, 2017; $400; two payments tracks offered (six payments and four payments)
- '17 WSM Youth Camp - July 9-14, 2017; for completed seventh through 12th graders; $350. Camp Mitchell, Morrilton, Arkansas
EVENTS FOR ADULTS or All Ages
- Food on the Move - pick a week with your Sunday School class or other group. Two to three people needed from 11:50 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. Monday through Friday to play with the kids while they eat lunch. A box of games and activities is available at Wilshire to take and return each day. Apartment complex is on Melody Lane (about 5 minutes drive from Wilshire).
- Kingdom Power Wash (PEP) - Sunday June 11, Wilshire’s Missions Committee will host Kingdom Power Wash in the north parking lot from 9 a.m. to noon. Car owners must pre-register for the 40 available spots. Suggested donation for PEP is $20. More information here.
- Fifth Saturday of Service, July 29: 15 volunteers (age 16+) are needed to help with the Wilkinson Center’s annual shoe drive.
- Wilshire Seniors One-Day Art Workshop (with Julie Owen) - Thursday, July 13, from 10 am to 4:30 p.m. $25 plus supplies (list given). Lunch provided. Space is limited.
- Church Builders Mission Trip - June 19-23 in Weed, NM. You don't have to be a 'skilled' carpenter to spend a week building a church. All volunteer skill levels accepted. Kitchen crew work also available. Contact Heather Mustain for more information or to register. Lodging is on your own.
- Jayber Crow Book Study - Thursdays August 3, 10, 17 at 10 a.m. at Wilshire. Mary Kay Jackman will lead this study of Wendell Berry's book Jayber Crow . Free, but pre-registration requested.
- To register for these events, click on the event name.
- The next page will show some information about the event.
- Below you will see "Tell us about yourself." Put your first name, last name and email address in the blanks. If that is an email in our database, on the next page you will have an opportunity to enter your password. If the system doesn't find that email address, you may register as a guest. However, if you want to pay online with a credit card (as opposed to offline with cash or check in person or by mail) you will have to set up an account to do so (if you haven't ever set up an account previously), but the account is free and your information is secure.
- You don't have to be a member of Wilshire to register for an event.