Events available for online registration
Follow the links below to register for all Wilshire events that require registration. Registration requires a simple login. If you've registered for events at Wilshire online before, you already have a login. If you're new to the online registration, creating a login is simple. Should you need any assistance, contact Susan Kimball at (214) 452-3108. Also see additional instructions at bottom of page.
Please note: For event registrations paid with credit cards, Wilshire is charged a 2 percent processing fee by most banks and a 3.5 percent fee by American Express. In the event a registration paid by credit card is cancelled, the related processing fee will be deducted from the refund.
EVENTS FOR CHILDREN & PRESCHOOL
- Preteen Camp 2017 (Passport Kids Camp): July 28-31 in Brownwood, Texas, for those who will have completed third through sixth grades; $75 deposit due upon registration; total cost is $295.
EVENTS FOR YOUTH
EVENTS FOR ADULTS or All Ages
- Food on the Move - pick a week with your Sunday School class or other group. Two to three people needed from 11:50 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. Monday through Friday to play with the kids while they eat lunch. A box of games and activities is available at Wilshire to take and return each day. Apartment complex is on Melody Lane (about 5 minutes drive from Wilshire).
- Fifth Saturday of Service, July 29: 15 volunteers (age 16+) are needed to help with the Wilkinson Center’s annual shoe drive.
- Jayber Crow Book Study - Thursdays August 3, 10, 17 at 10 a.m. at Wilshire. Mary Kay Jackman will lead this study of Wendell Berry's book Jayber Crow . Free, but pre-registration requested.
- To register for these events, click on the event name.
- The next page will show some information about the event.
- Below you will see "Tell us about yourself." Put your first name, last name and email address in the blanks. If that is an email in our database, on the next page you will have an opportunity to enter your password. If the system doesn't find that email address, you may register as a guest. However, if you want to pay online with a credit card (as opposed to offline with cash or check in person or by mail) you will have to set up an account to do so (if you haven't ever set up an account previously), but the account is free and your information is secure.
- You don't have to be a member of Wilshire to register for an event.