Events available for online registration
Follow the links below to register for all Wilshire events that require registration. Registration requires a simple login. If you've registered for events at Wilshire online before, you already have a login. If you're new to the online registration, creating a login is simple. Should you need any assistance, contact Susan Kimball at (214) 452-3108. Also see additional instructions at bottom of page.
Please note: Event registrations can be paid for by cash/paper check, electronic check or debit/credit cards. For event registrations paid with credit cards, Wilshire is charged a 2 percent processing fee by most banks and a 3.5 percent fee by American Express. In the event a registration paid by credit card is cancelled, the related processing fee will be deducted from the refund.
EVENTS FOR YOUTH
- YourCall is a spiritual formation and discernment group for 9th-12th graders who are seeking to learn more about themselves, wanting to grow in their relationship with God, and desiring to understand their vocational calling. Interested students are encouraged to register.
EVENTS FOR ADULTS or All Ages
- Holy Land Trip, October 28 - November 8/11. A deposit of $500/$1000 holds your reservation. Spaces limited. Senior Pastor George Mason and Rabbi Nancy Kasten (Temple Emanu-El) will provide historical and Biblical context. More information.
- Ireland trip. Mark and Alison Wingfield will lead a spring 2019 trip to Ireland, and any interested adult is invited to join the 13-day tour, (May 23-June 4), which will include Ireland and Northern Ireland.There's a $200 discount available for booking before Nov. 23. You do not have to be a senior adult to participate in this trip. Limited to only 44 participants. (Almost full)
- Adoption & Foster Care Support Group - Friday, November 9, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Registration requested fro both adults and children attending, by Sunday, November 4.
- Advocacy Training, Saturday, October 27, 9 a.m. to noon. Free.
CHILD CARE FOR EVENTS
- Child Care for Adoption & Foster Care Support Groups, Nov. 9 (Due by Nov. 4)
- To register for these events, click on the event name.
- The next page will show some information about the event.
- Below you will see "Tell us about yourself." Put your first name, last name and email address in the blanks. If that is an email in our database, on the next page you will have an opportunity to enter your password. If the system doesn't find that email address, you may register as a guest. However, if you want to pay online with a credit card (as opposed to offline with cash or check in person or by mail) you will have to set up an account to do so (if you haven't ever set up an account previously), but the account is free and your information is secure.
- You don't have to be a member of Wilshire to register for an event.